First, read the previous post or this if you have no idea what the title means.
OK, caught up?
So Five Days in, it was Day Six on Thursday, and here, in no particular order, I bring you "Reasons Why Day Six of the Sexy Challenge Didn't Happen" ...
1. It's Mr. Manic's Budget Season, and no, that is NOT code for anything.
2. He didn't get home until 8:00 p.m.
3. While we did discuss a nice backrub with some "warm lotion," we didn't think that would constitute as "the act."
4. I considered calling up the church to ask the Rev. Young who instituted this challenge if his definition of sex was the same as Bill Clinton's definition or if Mr. Manic and I may be able to orally discuss the situation. If you get my drift. And then smoke a cigar afterward.
5. I had Panera black bean soup for dinner.
6. Diva had a report to finish on the Liberty Bell AND had to work on her multiplication facts. AT 8:00 p.m. Of course.
7. Ajers' guitar practice was moved to 6:00, which is why we ate Panera for dinner, which is why we didn't get home till 8:00, etc. etc. excuses, excuses, I KNOW IT ALREADY DAMMIT!
8. At tuck-in, Tukey had a stuffy nose, and I had to help him use the Neti-Pot to clear his sinuses (and yes, he is home sick today, ruining my one day of the week where I had planned on yoga and then lunch with friends).
9. At tuck-in, Diva had a tummy ache so I laid down with her until she fell asleep, which was 10:04.
10. When I got to my room, Mr. Manic was snoring.
11. Honestly, we were both probably tired of having sex!
12. And probably, in the back of our minds, one of the main reasons we didn't go for Day Six was that Diva busted in on us on Day Five! Yup. FORTUNATELY ... yes, fortunately, and don't ask about logistics here folks, I was facing the door and yes, I had it cracked open for this very reason ... I saw her 'arriving' ... I cannot use the word coming in this context, that would be SOOOO wrong ... And I moved away and said, "What's the matter Diva!"
I was scared to death she was gonna say, "There's too much noise in here, what are you two doing!?"
Instead she said, "I can't sleep."
"Oh," and then stupid me said, "Well, I can't find my sock," because it was apparent I was on the wrong side of the bed. So she grabs my cell phone and opens it to shed some light on the bed and Mr. Manic and I both scream NOOOOOOOO, and then I said, "OH HERE IT IS, I FOUND MY SOCK!"
So, those are the reasons, my friends, why we only got to Day Five. Mr. Manic said before bedtime last night that we could skip Day Six but then we could make it up on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, but you know what?
I THINK I NEED A BREAK!!!!
I think we've proved to one another that we still and have always loved each other, and that we have fun together, and maybe that was the point of this whole sexperiment.
And if you still would like to win a sexy fun CD with great music with various artists that I will personally choose for you, GO HERE TO ENTER!