Sunday, July 14, 2013

Winner of manicpixiedreamgirl

Hello there! Sorry it's been a while since I've been around -- summer vacation and all that. Here's the winner for manicpixiedreamgirl, and thanks to all of you who entered and shared your crush stories!


Congrats to KIM W.! 

You will receive a copy of Tom Leveen's book! Just email me at stephanieelliot@gmail.com and send me your full name and address and I'll get the book to you.

It's been a busy summer but I'll have another book or two coming your way soon!

Hope you've been enjoying your summer -- what have YOU been reading lately? Would love for YOU to share some of your reads with ME!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Nanette said...

I just finished "The Twelve Tribes of Hattie" and then I read On The Island (?)...I think that's the title. Great reads! Not sure what I'm going to read next. So many books, so little time.

Nan :)

absolutahnie said...

nearly finished with "the bolter" by frances osbourne. it's the story of idina sackville who ran away to become the chief seductress of kenya's "happy valley set." it's a true account (written by sackville's granddaughter) idina's life & loves during the 1920s & 1930s.
ladies, she married FIVE times and had countless affairs...!

Emma S. said...

I just finished Jodi Picoult's newest book "Storyteller". It's fantastic!