1. My brother nicknamed me Whale-Bone-Whaler when we were younger, deriving it from the ever-popular fish sandwich at Burger King.
TRUE, and I still loathe him for that.
2. I've never had sex in a swimming pool.
3. None of my children weighed over eight pounds.
FALSE. They were 8.11; 9.4; 9.0 in that order.
4. Only three boyfriends ever told me they loved me.
TRUE, but I only think one meant it, so I married him.
5. Two of them were saying it just to get somewhere.
6. I must use two separate knives for the peanut butter and the jelly.
TRUE. Grosses me out when there are crumbs mixed in with the tub of butter, or when I see PB in the jelly jar. Ewww.
7. I'll eat any vegetable as long as it has butter or cheese on it.
8. I once suffered from anorexia.
9. I have worn glasses / contacts since I was 13.
FALSE --got glasses after college, contacts two weeks before our wedding because we had attended someone else's wedding and we were stuck at a table in the back. I thought, "I'm getting married in two weeks and I won't be able to see any of the guests in the back!" (But don't you usually put the lame people in the back anyway?)
10. My teeth are as straight as they were when the permanent ones arrived.
11. I spend way too much money at the cosmetic counter.
12. I have never done chemically-created illegal drugs.
13. The first boy I ever French kissed was named Carter Ganada.
TRUE, but I spelled his last name inocorrectly because I forgot how it was spelled. I was a junior in high school! He had braces, I think, and we were chewing Big Red gum. He also had a girlfriend, so I guess my first real encounter was as the 'other' woman!
14. I still own the shirt I was wearing the night I met Hubby.
TRUE. Got it from the Limited. It's black and orange striped with gold buttons at the collar. Cool back then, not so cool now. Maybe I should post a picture of it.
15. I hate cranberry juice.
FALSE. Hate apple juice.
16. I have thrown up on a plane, ship, car and bus all within a 24-hour period.
TRUE, and this was when I was traveling with my boss. On that excursion, I also threw up in an ice bucket but it was empty. (But there are pictures.)
17. My first job out of college was as an editor for a small newspaper.
18. I have never been on a blind date.
19. I can count on two hands the number of... well, you know.
FALSE. I would need about two-and-a-half hands for this.
20. I used to collect mirrors until I got tired of looking at myself.
TRUE I used to collect mirrors; FALSE that I stopped because I was looking at myself in them all the time.
21. The first time I got my hair highlighted, I was 30.
FALSE. Add five years.
22. I have been arrested one time.
FALSE, but one summer during college, we chickies got pulled over by cops three times in one week. I was only driving on one of those incidents and it just so happened that I had decided to drink ONLY water that night. Good girl that I am.
23. If given the choice, I would spend the whole day at one of the following places:
Barnes & Noble
TRUE, TRUE, TRUE
24. I used to want to be an artist.
TRUE--I liked to paint and draw.
25. I used to want to be a dentist.
TRUE I think I wanted to be the little dentist Elf from The Abomidable Snowman (I know I spelled that wrong--I can't even say it.)