Monday, August 25, 2008

Down on the Farm

Ya'll didn't know I was a country gal, now did ya?

Here are the kids having a ball driving their G-pa's John Deere!

Tukey, which I can't believe he's driving it all by himself!


Diva, being a responsible driver!


Ajers, TOTALLY clowning around - listen to me crack up in the background!



Oh, and yeah, in case you ever wondered about my choice of bedwear ... Hot! Bet you wish you had some sexy sleep gear such as this:



Come on! Pink elephants on roller skates! Doesn't get ANY better than that! And yes, Diva does have a matching set!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't watch the video's but girl, I have shirts like that, or "night shirts" or whatever, and they are COMFORTABLE! I don't actually sleep in them, just wear them around the house and yard (oh the horror, according to my pre-teen daughter0.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Bina--go here if you really want to watch the vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/manicmommy

Anonymous said...

yes, but did the lawn get mowed???

Kate said...

Fabulous!

I think the jammie top is cute!

Michelle said...

I like your elephants.

And I have to say that everyone is doing a much better job with the mower than I did as a child on my great aunt and uncle's golf cart. That poor cactus.

MaBunny said...

Oh , I'm loving the pink elephants on rollar skates! The videos r too funny. Looks like a fun time!

B. said...

Wait until they get in real vehicles and you and Mr. Manic need to be passengers!

Trish Ryan said...

I so want those pjs! (Okay, maybe not the set you're wearing...but ones just like them!)

Who knew you were a country girl???

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

A PA girl at heart, huh?!
LOL!