Monday, December 13, 2010

STiLL WRiTiNG STuFF

Hi there! Thanks for popping over to see if I'm still here. I'm here but just writing elsewhere for the moment, so if you'd like to read about what's been going on, I'd be so happy if you'd check out any of these posts, and leave a comment or two over at Real Moms Guide:

My Last Christmas With Santa ... I'm gonna miss Santa Claus!

Books By Guys Who Sounds Like Girls ... Wally Lamb, Chris Bohjalian, Philip Beard - three great dude authors who sound totally like chicks!

Extending Your Weekend ... make the most of your weekend hours!

Baby Love ... I babysat adorable twins for a whole day and LOVED it!

Big Talks with Kids ... GLEE, sex talk and more with your kids.

Adult Friendships ... making them.

I'll be back after the New Year, and I hope you're getting all of your shopping done and finding time to enjoy the holiday season! xo PeaCe uP!

No comments: