Tuesday, December 07, 2010

WiNNeRS oF DaWN MeeHaN'S BooK

Thank you all so much for your patience on
Dawn Meehan's You’ll Lose the Baby Weight (and OTHER LIES about pregnancy and childbirth).

Three winners have been chosen and contacted. There were so many great pregnancy stories, I ended up doing a random drawing to decide on winners. Congratulations to:

Erin T.
Cristen C.
Katie-Kat

Ladies, please email me your mailing addresses so I can ship you your books!

I hope everyone is gearing up for a great holiday season and that you're looking forward to a bright and healthy, happy New Year. Posting will continue to be light; we've got both sets of grandparents here and are enjoying their company!

However, if you've really got an itch for reading enlightening words from me (ha, do I crack myself up or WHAT?!), I'm still over at She Knows Real Moms Guide daily. Would love for you to stop by and leave a comment so they think I have friends! : )

Happy Holidays from the MaNiC family!

PeaCe uP!

2 comments:

~L0SERM0M~ said...

My status has been restored...I SUCK!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I just liked you on Facebook, maybe you'll return the favor?

What would you do with a $75 gift card?  I have a  giveaway on my blog right now for just that!  

Come on over and enter!