Wednesday, December 22, 2010

TRaNSiTioNS & TRaDiTioNS


We’ve moved away from everything “winter” recently, when our family packed it up, left the midwest and headed to Scottsdale. It’s been almost seven months, and a huge transition, but we’re getting there.

Today, just a couple of days before Christmas, I suggested to my three kids that we take a walk to Starbucks for some treats and hot chocolates. The kids had shorts on, and the boys grabbed their skateboards. While there is no snow here, there are still tons of decorations and everyone we meet is filled with the Christmas spirit ...

To read the rest, click to the Real Moms Guide Transitions and Traditions

(I'm hoping to be back in full swing in 2011 with a new MaNiC MoMMy game plan! Thanks for your continuous love and support - can't tell you how much it means that you still pop over here to read - I don't even know who is still reading! xo)

PeaCe uP!

~MaNiC MoMMy

5 comments:

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Yay, thanks, MM! I love your posts over at Real Moms but I'm so happy to see you back here, too. :)
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Denise in MA said...

Still here and looking forward to 2011...reading your other posts on Real Moms too! Merry Christmas from MA.

~L0SERM0M~ said...

I can't wait until 2011!!! Looking forward to it!!
P.S. Of course I'm still reading..

Erin T. said...

I'm still "reading" you! (I got my book this weekend - Yay! Thank you so much!)

Kirsten said...

I'm still reading, I'm just very quiet and very slow to read posts!