Sunday, December 31, 2006

End of 2006

So, no mushy stuff about the year here, just a quick end-of-the-year post; will have more tomorrow.

Hubby and I, are of course, getting a divorce... HA, bad joke, sorry... I was going to say, hubby and I are fine. I fumed for two days; he spent those days being clueless. I told him I deserved an apology. I got over it; he made me laugh, and now we have decided together that we do live in a dump.

That's how we fight, I guess. But he cracks me up, and ... I don't know... we're fine. No underlying issues here, other than his analness and my lack of analness.

Anyway, my plan is to awake sans hangover tomorrow, so I will probably write a boring post on what I hope to accomplish in 2007. Here's what I wrote about last year:

2006 Resolutions

2006 First Post

May your 2007 be filled with love, joy, peace, calmness, yoga, appetinis, grandenonfatsugarfreevanillalattes, happiness, good health, unsolicitied compliments, hugs, unexpected smooches, and all that makes you happy!

See ya next year!
Peace Out!
Love, Manic Mom

5 comments:

Oh, The Joys said...

Happy New Year!

eatmisery said...

I hope your 2007 is a wonderful one! Happy New Year!

TTQ said...

Happy New Years!

I've been pondering a thought since you wrote about Hubby's statement. I'm guilty too. I told my husband a day or so after Christmas what a dump our house was. I wonder how he felt about that. Did it even register? I never said anything again, because I'm a stay at home wife. It's my job to take care of the house and that means whether I do it or make arrangements for someone else to do it.

Kim Stagliano said...

Hi Manic! Hey, I'm noticing a dump trend. You blogged over at my place that you took a dump somewhere and now the whole house is a dump thing. Do you take your trash to the dump? Do you make "dump cake?" Do you read your kids Humpty DUMPty every night? Is your fav movie "Dumpo? or Dump and Dumper?" (OK, that one was a stretch.)

Happy New Year!

Frannie Farmer said...

Happy New Year Manic!
Glad you and the hubby made up, there was no doubt that you would :)
Hugs,
Frannie