Monday, June 10, 2013

Winner of The Glass Wives + more about What She Left Us


 

Hey All, I will have a new book up for you in a couple of days but I wanted to announce the winner of The Glass Wives now. Congrats to Jess Blair who will be receiving a copy of Amy Sue Nathan's book The Glass Wives. Please send me your address so I can get the book out to you. Email me at stephanieelliot@gmail.com

A new book will be featured probably Wed or Thursday -- just waiting on some logistics from the author. It's been busy here at the Manic house. My youngest son Luke, who has epilepsy, left for camp on Sunday -- my first child to ever go to sleepaway camp! Waaahhhh! But I did not cry until MONDAY! It was really strange because I'm so happy for him, I know he's having a blast and doing a ton of great things (here he is ziplining on his first day!), but still, he's my baby and I miss him.

I woke up in the middle of the night the first night he was gone, because I WAS CONVINCED he was standing over me, tapping my leg, trying to wake me up as he does sometimes when he's not feeling well, so of course, I laid there awake, thinking, "Oh my gosh, he's awake at camp, not able to sleep, missing me, not feeling well..." And then that's when I got sad.

But, he's fine, I'm sure, and there's nothing to be freaked about. Right? Right.

So, I told myself before he left that I should use this time to concentrate on editing my next book and working on PR for WHAT SHE LEFT US, and what did I do all day today? Slept. Not very productive. But if you haven't yet read my novel, WHAT SHE LEFT US, it's available on KINDLE for less than a grande latte these days, at just $3.99, and here are a few links from some nice peeps who had some nice things to say:
WSLU amazon FINAL COVER FROM SARAH

Chick Lit Central's Review

The Book Chick

The Book Bag

Chick Lit is Not Dead

Even Tracey Garvis Graves, who wrote On The Island and the upcoming Covet, which I LOVED, has read What She Left Us had this to say about it: "This book kept me turning pages because the author does a great job of raising questions I wanted the answer to. It also highlights - beautifully - the relationship between two sisters, and how much they rely on and support each other." 

So, if you haven't yet downloaded What She Left Us and are looking for a book for your kindle, why not check it out? You can get it by clicking here! Thanks for your support and I'll have a bunch more books featured for you here coming soon! XO!





2 comments:

Nanette said...

You crack me up! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that cries if her son goes away. :)

Have a happy Thursday!

Nan

Unknown said...

http://just-livros.blogspot.com.br/2013/06/just-filmes-promocao-universidade.html