Friday, June 23, 2006

Chubby Chubby

So, I pick the kids up from Fiesta Vacation Bible School, which I like to call "Mommy-Gets-Three-Whole-Hours-To-Herself-Five-Days-In-A-Row-For-Only-Fifteen-Bucks-Per-Kid" Camp...

Ajers comes out and says, "Mom, this is kind of an insult to you."

Me: "What?"

Ajers: "Allison at camp today asked if you were pregnant."

Me: "Oh."

Ajers, very increduously said: "I told her NO, and why would she ask that?"

He said Allison's reply: "Cuz she looks a little bit chubby."

Cripes.

Anyway, that chick Allison is sure as heck lucky Vacation Fiesta Bible School is over because I would be kicking her smarmy little butt next time I see her!

6 comments:

Modigliani said...

W O W ! !

How old is this girl?! That is crazy that 1. she says such things; and 2. that she is even NOTICING the physical features of adult women!

There it is - the obsession women have with their bodies already starting in a young girl!

wacky!

Andie said...

Ok. from what I see in your profile, you are not chubby.

that girl is stupid. poop on her. how old is she? 12? what does she know?

Martini said...

not good...not good at all.

xxxx said...

OF COURSE you are not chubby. Not even freaking close.

Is it wrong to call a kid a bitch? Probably, huh. Well ... let's just say I hope some day she ...

OK, never mind. I'm being too mean. But take it from me, Manic Mom is HOT. Just ask a certain coach. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you gave her the curse... The curse that when she has children shell blow up like a huge balloon and a big bubble butt and it will stick with her...

By the looks of your profile I dont think you have a thing to worry about!!

Just remember you rock!! She's probably just jealous that you look so good...

Christine said...

Allison better be looking for another VBS for next summer!

Love your blog...found it through Alicia's (lukewarm mama). : )