Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Things I've Done This Week And I'm Crabby

Last Night/This Week:
Slept in new PJs

Got a bug bite in the middle of the night.

Had some insomnia.

Shopped for a dress for my brother's wedding.

Found a dress for my brother's wedding.

Cheered that found said dress is not black.

Been Crabby.

Started getting crabby at the ending of The Break Up.

Wondered about Vince and Jennifer's real-life relationship.

Bought some new bras.

New shoes.

Necklace to match dress.

Returned some shorts.

Counted yellow cars.

Been crabby. Oh I mentioned that.

Haven't felt like blogging.

Doing a one-last revise of 40 Weeks before sending out the request.

Stalked Evil Editor and Miss Snark.

Stayed up way too late these past few nights.

Took great power walks but not today cuz it rained.

Dropped kids at Vacation Bible School (M-F, 1-4 p.m. YAHOO!)

Thought about stuff.

Tried not to think about stuff.

Thought about doing a list of the books I've recently read.

Thought about why I think of making lists about books I've recently read.

Took migraine med and blocked an impending headache.

Did laundry.

Counted points, which I forgot to tell you all that I counted points religiously last week and weighed in 3.8 pounds less than the week before.

Threatened kids because they are fighting too much.

Read blogs.

Made lunches.

Bought lunches.

Bought Slurpees.

Went to a baseball game.

Went to the mall.

Went to Kohl's.

Read some of Dreamland by Sarah Dessen.

Let's see, what else...
OK, so now things are slowing down in my brain and I can't think of anything else I've done. I just wish I could stop being crabby for no reason at all, but I can't so I won't so I think I'll go to bed early tonight for once, get all cozy in my nice new jammies, and finish Dreamland, and then take myself there.

What's on your list? I sure hope it's more exciting than mine.

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hurray on the weigh-in!!!

I've also stayed up way too late this week. If we were IM-ing each other, we could stay up 'til dawn! lol, C

TTQ said...

ummm time for the occasional xanax?

Rachel said...

Trust me, your list is way better than mine. I can't even type what I spent most of my day doing, because you really don't want to know. I don't know why, but I've been staying up far too late for the last week and a half.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Come on Princess! Tell us!

tommy said...

The ending of the "Break Up" was perfect. It was realistic. Not everything has a Hollywood ending Steph. Life is a big "?". I loved that ending

carrie said...

Just found your blog and am enjoying it (even the crabbiness because I am the same way - migraine med and all). At least you lost 3.8 pounds, that's great. But I know that losing weight (being on a diet) makes me crabby as hell, so hang in there!!

Carrie

cubmommy said...

My boring list of the week so far: went to walmart, cub foods, target, post office, library, mcdonalds, gas station, and dairy queen.

cleaned the house.
starting packing for family visit.
yell at the boys to stop fighing
watched so you think you can dance
watched last comic standing
watched the cubs
finished reading Gucci Gucci Coo by Sue Margolis
looked through Fitness mag
watch it rain outside
watch them put up carnie rides by my house.

That is all I can think of right now.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Tommy, unfortunately, you are right. The ending of The Break Up was the right ending for the movie, very realistic. However, i must have been hoping for the fairy tale!

BTW, don't you think it was kind of like About Last Night and that ending?

Carrie--thanks for stopping by.

Cubmommy--Heritage Fest coming atcha! All my high school alum will be in the beer tent. Everyone but me.

Andie said...

My list isn't much more exciting.

get up.
drive an hour to work.
work all day.
sneak blog reading in while working.
Go to Lowe's.
Go to HOme Depot.
Go to Lowe's again.
Paint Bathroom.
Listen to husband curse as he installs bathroom fixtures.
eat dinner

Trust me, your life is way more exciting! :)