Saturday, August 05, 2006

Pimp His Blog

R-Martini's taken this challenge rather seriously. When you visit him, tell him Manic sent ya. There's a prize involved. And I wanna win it since I thought up this crazy challenge anyway. And the prize is a three-carat rock because I think he's gonna propose!

BTW, had the most fabulous caramel-appletinis last night, the inside of the glass was saturated in caramel drizzle, and at the very first sip, I felt all my negativity ooze right out of me!

Thanks everyone for being so nice on this here blog! Whenever I'm bummed out, you guys never cease to make me feel better.

XO Manic

3 comments:

Martini said...

The caramel martini sounds very good. I'm glad you had a good time...while I was stuck at home.

Really glad it livened you up.

I am taking the challenge seriously....and thanks for sending people over to Pimp My Blog.

;)

B. said...

Manic- Helped you out by commenting at r martini's blog. :)

Glad you had a good evening!

xxxx said...

I want to see if he does MY idea! LOL.