Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Easy Reading

First: A Public Service Announcement:
To learn more blood donation opportunities, visit www.givelife.org or
call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE (1-800-448-3543).

Now, for the Easy Reading:

See Kaylynne's Arm.



See the Blood Flow.

See Kalynne Save Lives.

THANK YOU KALYNNE!

See Amy.

See Amy Donate.



See Amy Smile.

See Amy Save Lives.

THANK YOU AMY!

See Katie-Kat.

Katie-Kat Can't Donate.



Katie-Kat Loves Her Husband.

Katie-Kat's Husband Loves Her.

Katie-Kat is taking her husband to donate on Sunday.


THANK YOU KATIE-KAT!

Manic Mommy Already Donated.

Manic Mommy Cannot Donate Again for Like Seven Weeks.

Manic Mommy Loves Her Husband.

Manic Mommy Loves to watch her husband get stuck with a big old fat needle.

Manic Mommy will take her husband to donate blood on Saturday too.

Thank you Manic Mommy! I hope Manic Mommy will have a picture of her big strong husband passed out on the floor to share with everyone, but AFTER they get a pint of his big strong healthy iron-enriched blood!

GO DONATE ALREADY!!!!! There are prizes including real cash! And the best prize of all--saving lives.

12 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

Excellent post!

My blood donation center seems to insist on appointments! Don't they know how unpredictable my life is? Or am I just making excuses?

Cat said...

woohoo! two more join the "club"! good for you ladies!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

suburb--what would happen if you just walked in and said that was the only free time you had to donate, and how badly did they need the blood? would they then turn YOU away? I wonder? That would really make me angry as a donor if they hired people like that!

Worth a try maybe? : )

Terri H said...

I loved giving blood the one time I did it. I was born with a heart murmur and the second year I went in, they said I needed a doctor's note. What's all that about?

AutoSysGene said...

Wow, they are rolling in like crazy. Woohoo!!

HappyBlogChick said...

I went yesterday. I was turned down yesterday. :-(

Apparently my iron levels were low. Afterwards I went out for a steak and bought vitamins. I'll try again next week when I get back from my business trip.

My husband DID donate. Go him!

Tanya said...

I'm going to go donate today after work. I ate an italain beef for lunch took some iron last night and another one this morning. I've been burping iron, icky.

But I'm hoping that the iron won't be a problem for me and they will let me donate. I'm not so sure I can convince my husband to donate in my place.

Cecily R said...

Manic, the continual blood flow from your blog is AWESOME!

Roger Miller said...

Does that make seven!! Alright!!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Another one JUST came in! We got eight! But you, mylhibug, partner in crime, already knew this!

Dawn said...

Wooo Hooo!!! That's great! I wish I could donate too. :(

zolafan said...

Hi - Kate's friend Zolafan from Houston here again.

Turns out I gave earlier in Dec. than I remembered, so I'm eligible on 2/1, well before Valentine's Day. Nearly would have qualified for your old deadline. Will be sure to send along pictorial evidence...