Monday, July 10, 2006

Manic's Back...

Back again, tell a friend...
(to the tune of the Eminem song)...

And wow, I missed you all, and forgot how to type on this freaking keyboard!

Lots of fun stories to share, and yes, Blair, there's one for you, if ya know what I mean! And stories about Rocket Fuel, and Non-spousal hickies, and Karaoke, and yes, even some jail time (which almost destroyed the wedding)...

Have to get my head back on straight before I blog all about it, but wow, my little brother is married!! And to the most beautiful girl!

R Martini--love the poem! And it was soooo nice to come back to all these well-wishes and happy fourth notes, and wow, you guys are really great and can't wait to check in and see what's new with you!

Now it's off to swim lessons...

xo, Manic

12 comments:

Martini said...

Glad to have you back.....it's been tough but I've managed ;)

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

r martini--aww, so sweet! I am going to need a lot of time to recover from this one... oh boy.

Martini said...

you have me on the edge of my seat....do tell.

cubmommy said...

It's about time! Can't wait to hear your stories!

TTQ said...

Yay! You are back! I'm doing a happy dance!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Manic is back!!! life can continue now....whesh!!


We MISSED YOU!!!


RR

xxxx said...

Goody, you're back! Story time!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

More like DETOX Time!

Rachel said...

Glad to have you back. I was beginning to wonder if you had fallen off of the face of the earth.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Princess--falling off the face of the earth would have been a nice alternative some nights.

Christine said...

finally! I just discovered you and then you were gone! : )

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! Looking forward to reading all about it. Especially the jail time; that has me most curious. You'll share, won't you?