Sunday, July 23, 2006

Would You Take Candy from a Stranger?

...How 'bout from Manic?

Seems Ramblin' Rose is a little iffy about a little internet-cyberspace candy trade we have been discussing.

And now that she posted the link to those damn Tam Tams
or whatever the hell they're called, I REALLY want some of the chewy chocolate caramel ones. Or, the new product they've got called Tim Tam Balls. Oooh, yum.

Anyway, please leave a comment on why Ramblin Rose should not fear a delivery from Manic. I'm safe, I'm harmless, I'm just a friendly maniacal mother looking to taste some Tim Tam balls and whatnot. I'm PMSing for cryin' out loud!

On another PMSy note, there's a place called Cookie Dough Creations that is a cure-all for any PMS woes. We went there tonight. This is what you can get: A BOWL of raw cookie dough (without eggs). You can choose from brown sugar, chocolate chip, brownie fudge, M&M, Cake batter, Oreo, Peanut butter, turtle fudge. You get a HUGE bowl and can have as many flavors as you want in one bowl for three bucks.

This is heaven for a girl with PMS. And there's a ton left over just freezing away in the freezer, calling out to me... come eat me... oh my chocolate chips are oh so lonely, come just have one taste...

I think I'm being beckoned...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh manic, I'm so in... I so want that cookie dough place to open up here!!! LOL


Just tell me the flavours and email the address and I'm off to the post office tomorrow... You know the address ;).

RR

Anonymous said...

Oh my my my......are those "cookie dough sandwiches"??

I am at a loss for words

My favorite pms remedy is stretchy pants, a chick video, and a carton of cookie dough ice cream.

Martini said...

You all need me to cook and shop for you.....your PMSing would disappear.

OK..if only for a little bit.

:)

cubmommy said...

I have met Manic Mom in the flesh, well not naked flesh, clothed flesh and she is cool. I would take candy from her. You don't want to miss out on some Reese's!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

RR--this is getting crazy now!

Trish--like your PMS remedy too! And yes, cookie dough sandwiches!

r martini--are you going to cook and shop shirtless, as we've all requested?

Cubmommy! You rock! Summer's almost over and we need to get together one of these days!

Martini said...

MM...why yes. Would you have it any other way?

xxxx said...

Oh my gosh, those look SO GOOD!!! I totally have cramps right now. I ate three Godiva truffles for breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't personally know MM, but I would trust her not to (intentionally) poison anybody. She exists; I do know that. And I've heard she fits her blog personality, so she must be trustworthy. I met a blogger who spent an entire conference with her. Does all that count?