Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tukey Talk

This morning:

I make my way down stairs at the wee hour of nine-something-or-the-other a.m. and Tukey is at the bottom and when he sees me, he rushes up to meet me, arms open wide.

We hug.

Tukey: How much do you love me?

Me: Around the world 20 million times and also around the stars, the moon, the sun, and all the planets 20 million times.

Tukey, eyes wide: So, you love me Googleplex?

Me: I love you Googleplex times 20 million.

More hugs.

Tukey: Okay, can we be done now?

5 comments:

TTQ said...

I want a Turkey!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

A TURKEY! It's a TUKEY!!!! LOL. This comment made my day TTQ!

TTQ said...

It's been a lonnggg day....*sigh* maybe I'm wanting the after effect of eating too much turkey that puts you in a coma..

xxxx said...

HA! Turkey! I love it.

Tukey is such a doll. And he looooves his mama. I could use a snuggly Tukey, too :)

The Dummy said...

Cute.

And LOL to the Turkey comment!