Tuesday, January 10, 2006

De-Lurk Yourself Baby!

Sounds kind of kinky, doesn't it?

Apparently, this is the first anniversary of De-Lurking Day (created by this Blogger Gal), which has now become De-Lurking Week, in which Bloggers ask their readers to simply leave a comment at the Blogs they read.

It doesn't have to be lengthy, you don't have to share any personal info, just say hi! Or you can tell me how much you hate my blog, or me, or my stupid rants about grandenonfatsugarfreevanillalattesnowhipextrahot (BTW, didn't have one yet, folks, and yes, for those who commented, it is a money choice and just because I never drank coffee for 35 years so why did I get on the Starbucks bandwagon in the first place?) I'm trying to find my inner-caffeine-free self.

In other news, maybe this installment of Tukey Talk will get you to post a comment. The latest from the youngest of Manic Mom's brood had this to say:

"I did my first magic trick ever!"

"Really, honey, what was it?"

"I picked-ed my nose, and then I put-ted it in my ear. And then, it came out of my mouth!"

Go ahead, please. Leave a comment!
I'll leave this post at the top of my Blog for the whole week so check down below for more entries on magic boogers later this week.

24 comments:

Camy Tang said...

OMGosh that's gross but hilarious at the same time.
Camy

Sugarmama said...

I'm here! But I'm here everyday if you didn't know that already. I like your blog a lot, yo.

cubmommy said...

That is a great trick. It is better than the pull my finger trick.

Jess Riley said...

I'm not really a lurker lately, but heck, I had to post after that lovely booger story. What a great party gag! Very cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm commenting! And...I have nothing to say. Huh.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Goldmoon, half the time (okay, three-quarters) I have nothing to say either!

LOL!

Everyone, thanks for commenting! It's fun getting to know you all... sing it... getting to know you, getting to know ALLLLL about you!

Chrissy said...

You have a beautiful voice! :-) C

Chrissy said...

You have a beautiful voice! :-) C

David Amulet said...

Thanks for de-lurking. I hope your visits are enjoyable, albeit silent ...

-- david

Anonymous said...

I have left one or two comments before, regarding the word verification game. I like your site and visit regularly.

melanie

sassafras said...

I've been reading for a while as I try to ease myself into "adulthood" (I'm almost 28- LOL)! Seriously though, I like to know that people still have fun after marriage & kids!

will joy meet my destiny

Tuesday Girl said...

Just found your blog & I love it.

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

I came across your blog not too long ago. I think it's great! I'll try to start leaving comments instead of just lurking...lol

Mama D said...

I haven't been lurking because I just found you! It's amazing how big this crazy blogging world really is. I just started mine in December. Good to know you are here, I will be back!

Heather Hansen said...

I'm always here.

Anonymous said...

I'm a lurker.

Dear Jane... said...

I have WAY to big of a mouth to ever lurk, And sometimes I enjoy leaving smart ass comments more than the blog writing of the day! I read on someone else's blog about De-lurking week, so it MUST be true. I mean, everyone knows anything you read on the internet HAS to be true!

BabyonBored said...

I do enjoy some good booger humor. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

thisbearbites said...

I lurk every day. Does that make me a loyal reader or a stalker?

MQ said...

found your blog recently. Like your story project! I may have to borrow the idea...Will keep reading if you keep writing!

wallofdenial said...

ok message left

Nancy French said...

DeLurking!

nancy in Tennessee! Yee-haw!

fin said...

Yuck....

Erin said...

Delurking... or not.

Have a great weekend! And go delurk over at my place.