Friday, January 13, 2006

Tagged and... Dolcefied!

Okay, not only was I tagged by Dear Jane I have also been Dolcefied... as in Cinnamon Dolce Latte.

I had my first tallnonfatcinnamon(there'sthatwordIcan'tspellforshitagain)dolcelatteseasywhip today. Oh man. When someone said it's like drinking a Cinnabon, they ain't kidding. Yum! But, I am not falling back into that Starbucks abyss and will use restraint in the future, enjoying possibly just one or two a week, and never upsizing.

Anyway, here is the tag:

Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
1. Blow
2. Marketing Director
3. Blogger
4. Mother

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Sixteen Candles
2. The Breakfast Club
3. Say Anything
4. Pretty In Pink
Yes, I'm from that era, sorry.

Four Places You've Lived:
1. In Sin
2. Tampa
3. Naperville
4. NIU

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
1. Snarkspot
2. Dating Dummy, although he ain't no dummy no more
3. Various Literary Agencies
4. The occasional smut one

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
Like Dear Jane, I gave up TV too in order to blog, but, I can tell you four shows I see snippets of daily, or almost daily:
1. Sports Themed Ones
2. That's So Raven
3. Jake and Drosh, oops, Drake and Josh--love that one!
4. Full House, unfortunately

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza
2. McDonald French Fries
3. Pasta
4. Diet Pepsi

Four Albums You Can't Live Without:
First of all, THEY ARE NOT CALLED ALBUMS ANY MORE!
Second of all, I suck at this tag because I don't have anything interesting to say--
So, I am changing THIS tag question to:
Four Albums You Couldn't Live Without when You were a Senior In High School Or Around That Time--
1. Howard Jones' Things Can Only Get Better Tape (yes, they were tapes back then)
2. Anything Phil Collins or Genesis or Peter Gabriel
3. The Outfield
4. Pretty In Pink Soundtrack
5. Violent Femmes and U2 (okay, so I cheated and added more)


Four Places You'd Rather Be:
1. In a NY Publisher's Office signing a two-book, six-figure deal (okay, I'll settle for five figures).
2. Starbucks
3. Beach / Vacation
4. Barnes & Nobles
See, I'm a simple chick, really.

And finally, per tradition,
Four People Who Are Now Obligated To Do This on Their Blog:
I've decided to choose four relatively new readers at my blog, in no particular order! Check out this foursome's foursomes:

1-- Swishy, who's got plenty to Blog about!
2-- WOD Man
3-- Paratrooper Nate Is that politically correct?
and for those of you who like cute babies, I'm tagging
4-- Crazy Mama D, but be warned, she likes to talk about poop and breast pumps!

7 comments:

Jess Riley said...

Yay, first poster! As always, you make me chuckle. And can I just say that I LOVE The Outfield? I always crank the stereo when they're on in the car. And Brat Pack movies rule.

Sugarmama said...

Ditto on the movies, Jess. I'm also from that era and unapologetic.

Dear Jane... said...

thanks mama...i loved the pretty in pink soundtrack also...please insert something witty and hilarious here b/c i am sick and don't want to risk sitting at the computer too long & puking all over it.

Anonymous said...

Good movies and music. I'm from that era too. :-)

Erin said...

he. hehe. Blow 'job'. hehe.

Mama D said...

"Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Sixteen Candles
2. The Breakfast Club
3. Say Anything
4. Pretty In Pink
Yes, I'm from that era, sorry."

Okay, Holy Crap I love you. I can't believe you didn't say "Some Kind of Wonderful" though.

I acknowledge your tag. And thank you by the way. I consider myself obligated so stay tuned.

Mama D said...

Obligation Fulfilled.