Sunday, October 15, 2006

If You're Bored

My profile photo was chosen (?!?!?) for this site called 25peeps.com.

If you've got nothing better to do, which is already quite obvious because you're reading Manic Mom right now (HA!), then go on over to 25peeps.com and click on my photo, which is the same photo as the one to the right of my blog. I don't win a prize or anything; it'll just make me feel special, and maybe some more people will stop by Manic Mom's.

You can add your own photo there too; let me know and I'll vote for ya! Share the love, share the blog, but don't share body fluids and the world will be a better place!

12 comments:

kim said...

You were dead center when I checked. You are the "Alice" of the blog photos.

Lady Apple said...

headed over there right now to check it out! i will make sure to click on ya!

Lady Apple said...

hah! i don't know what i was expecting...but i clicked and it brought me back to here...of course!!! anyway, pretty cool that u were chosen!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Thanks guys. Kim--I think I'm closing in on Marsha now. Wait, were the boys on the left or the girls? Ha, your comment made me laugh!

Jessica! Thanks! I totally want to check out the other peeps' blogs but if I do, then their photo moves up too! Crazy blog!

The Dummy said...

Neat - you're famous!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Detoxsmurf--you are right. There's a lot of skin in those photos!

DD--hardly famous! Thanks for stopping by! We loved the White & Nerdy vid!

Karyn said...

I clicked! Ryan updated his blog today. I wished you lived in NY, we could harass him together.

Dustin said...

no body fluids = no fun

whats up stranger

cubmommy said...

You are up against boobies. I went and clicked on you several time. You have to beat the boobs.

TTQ said...

Maybe if she added her boobs on this blog, people will go back and vote for her? Just sayin.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Or they'd go runnin' crazy, screaming, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO, Not her boobies!"

Anonymous said...

Bored...what was that like, again?