Monday, October 16, 2006

It IS Wrong

To spend more than half your freaking night playing this crazy thing from Google Images.

Fair warning. If you start, you will be thrust back into the days when you felt like there weren't enough quarters in the world to feed your addiction to Ms. Pacman, Q-Bert, Centipede, Jungle King, Frogger (my personal favorites, and btw, I kicked ass on Q-Bert and Centipede thankyouverymuchIwassuchacoolteenager).

Completely addicting, and you can ask Swish all about it because she and I were not only doing the Google Image Labeler all night long, we were also Instant Messaging and comparing our scores, and then yelling out loud at our computers when we got matched up with a sucky Image Labeler Guesser.

You'll completely understand when you check it out.

And please, feel free to come back and thank me for helping you discover a new, fun way for you to completely put your mind to mush and waste your day.

This has been a public service message (unbeknownst to Google) from Manic Mom. (If you didn't read Monday, there's an additional Is It Wrong post below.)

12 comments:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Swish, we were probably the only losers in the entire universe playing EACH OTHER!

Except when you went to go take your 'bubble bath!'

Drewpy Drew said...

OMG - I love all of those old school games. Don't mess with me on Galaga. I will beat you down

And yes, I am a total dork.

xxxx said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Oh my gosh, I totally love you. You crack me up.

Kari Lee Townsend said...

I'm not going anywhere near it. I loved those old games when I was a kid, the last thing I need is a new addiction. TV is addicting enough. You guys are too funny.

Anonymous said...

That is horrible...like I need another thing to help me procrastinate! LOL Thanks...

And I keep getting paired up with idiots!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

No Kari, you HAVE to check it out. It's like a game, but it's not like a game. You'd be HELPING Google by doing it.

It's not a game, game, really. It's like they match you and another 'player' up and the show you Google images. You both have a set time to type in words to describe the images and when you have a match, then they give you another image. My high score is 900. Go ahead, try it.

Seriously, you'll thank me later. (I'm dying to click on and play this a.m. already!)

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Charity, that is why I felt it was my obligation to tell you all about it because I know MM readers are SMART! ; )

Two Roads said...

Just so you know, I have already gotten my niece and nephew addicted to Ms. Pacman! As for you and Swishy ganging up on us poor souls and giving us something fun to do during the day - Thanks! High score so far is 500. I keep getting connected with some dork that "passes" everything. No freaking imagination.

violetvirus said...

MM, I hate you for dis!!! haha...I've been playing d game since d moment I got to work...I'll sue google if I become jobless!! :P

Highest score is 1000 so far...

I have to ask you...does your partner guess anything useful...at all??? I'm starting to think it's a fake partner google created....it's as good as playing alone...-_-

Anonymous said...

I came across that site a while ago and got hooked. They keep partnering me up with some idiots, though. lol!

Anonymous said...

I'm supposed to be studying!! When I fail, I will blame YOU! :P
Here's my revenge:
http://grant.robinson.name/projects/guess-the-google/

Have fun! ;)

Sugarmama said...

No way, uh uh. There's no way IN HELL you're going to get me to start that labelling business. 'Til maybe after bedtime or something...