Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Day Two

OK, in order for me to stay focused, you're getting Day One through Day 18 or 19, however many days till Cabo. Of course, if any of the darlings say something that splits my heart full of love, I'll post those stories too, and, if I say screw it and inhale the whole package of Tim Tams, plus a large order of McDonald's fries, and a QP No cheese, ketchup only, you'll also be the first to know.

Started off the day with some fitness yoga, and then headed to Target, where Tukey enjoyed an Otis Spunkenwhoever chocolate chip muffin and a slurpee, while I, on the 'counting-points' other hand, was able to enjoy a nonfatsugarfree
cinnamondolcelattenowhip
butsprinkleonthecinnamonplease,
grande size for about 3 points and a WW Double Chocolate Chip muffin for 3 points.

Breakfast: 6 points
Lean Cuisine cheese lasagna and chicken scapolini or something like that: 6 points

WW lemon snack cake: 1 point

Dinner:
two whole wheat tortillas with one ounce cheddar, 1 cup refried beans, 1/4 ff sour cream, and 2 ounces of light tortilla chips to dip into the beans and sour cream, totalling 12 points.

I was hoping to have something left over, and if I really counted the exercise, I could have a Skinny Cow ice cream, but it's 8:17 p.m. and I think I'll just call it a night.

25 points today total. That's my limit.

Oh, forgot to mention that if you're ever watching what you eat 18 days before going on a trip to Cabo, and you need some incentive to stay on your healthy-lower-fat-eating plan, simply grab a couple bathing suits off the rack at Target, and try 'em on.

That did the trick, and kept me on track and away from indulging on junk today.

Two down, like 17 to go!

9 comments:

xxxx said...

Yay! Good job. I had the large McD's fries for you tonight, don't worry :)

Anonymous said...

have you ever been to hungry-girl.com? i've been reading it for a while, they have great recipes and they base all of their nutritionals on WW.

Trish Ryan said...

Omigosh...that may be the best diet tip EVER...whenever you feel like pigging out, go try on bathingsuits in a store dressing room with bad lighting. Nothing takes your appetite away like that!

Yay Manic...you're gonna look fabu in Cabo :)

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Swish--Fries--YUM!

Anon--Yeah, I used to get the hungry-girl newsletter all the time. They have great info!

Trish--it's not that the lighting's bad; it's because the lighting's TOO GOOD. Now, if they dimmed the lights, and served wine and champagne to bathing-suit-tryers-on before we actually went into the room, then they'd probably sell a whole lot more!

Jess Riley said...

Keep up the good work.

(I once taped a picture of myself in a bathing suit to the fridge as a deterrent b/c it showed belly cellulite. It worked for a little while.)

Stephanie J. Blake said...

If you eat it standing over the sink, it doesn't count. Same with broken cookies...You can have all the raw veggies you want...and Diet Coke can fill you up...When you want sugar, sprinkle some cinnamon on tinfoil and bake it at 350 for about 10 minutes...the smell in the house will perk you right up.

Chrissy said...

Aaah, the cinnamondolcelatte...I ordered one a few days ago and thought of you!

btw, we did not score score tickets to HSMusical The Musical & LilDollyGirl is bummin'. Jump In is OK, not wonderful, imho. BUT, I will drop everything to watch the music video with Drew Seely from Cheetah Girls2! I'm wishing I could tango!

Good luck with the scale--you'll do great :-) (PS: how many points is a glass of chardonnay? seriously, I'd like to know)

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

4 oz of wine = 2 points.

Of course, that's like saying "I'll just eat one potato chip." IMPOSSIBLE!

And Stephanie Colorado--the cinnamon idea sounds YUMMY!

violetvirus said...

MM, you are doing great!!!

I'm trying to lose d flabs around d hips and my tummy, too...(I accidently on purpose said I'm fat and everyone scolded me..so, I'm not gonna say dat anymore..it's just d belly, you know?)..

I was wondering how you count points in what you eat..I would really love to know...