Tuesday, January 30, 2007

This Just In!

We interupt this Blog Post for an
important announcement regarding
Manic Mom's Mental Myriads!

100,000 READERS SERVED!

Manic Mom has been an Internet pit-stop
for frenzied moms, non-moms, dads, non-dads,
MY mom and dad, drinkers of martinis
and all types of lattes, writers, non-writers,
friends and family for over two years, and
as of today, January 30, 2007,...

100,000 page hits!

Thanks for playing with Manic Mom!
I hope to continue to serve up laughs
and a little-bit-O-wit!

[We now return to your regularly scheduled
Blog post below, T-Minus Four Days + Kid Stuff...]

8 comments:

xxxx said...

WOO-HOO!! I figure I am good for at least 10,000 of those :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! How long did that take?

Now I'm thinking about McDonald's. Rats ;)

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Swishy--you're good for 50,000!

Debbie--I started this blog in December of 2004, so just over two years.

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Very very cool! Everyone loves the Manic, and you are the one who got me blogging!!!!

Way to go. You must be getting excited about your vacation. Love the bathing suits by the way.

Anonymous said...

How do you get a counter?

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Go here to add a counter thingy to your blog:

http://www.statcounter.com/

You'll have to paste the code into the template of your blog. Don't ask me how to do anything else, cuz that's as far as I got!

Sarah said...

Congrats and God Bless!!!

I have two little ones of my own and I know how hard it is to get a moment to do anything!! you are a hero for writing and getting it all out!!

Kristi said...

Wow! Congrats!

I'm visiting from Share The Love!