Monday, May 08, 2006

I Wake Up For THIS?!?

This a.m. as Diva and AJers are leaving for school, Diva approaches me with a Mardi Gras-like beaded necklace and places it lovingly around my neck. She is clearly honoring me, her mother, and is obviously christening me in some sort of child-like devoted way.

Diva, as the beads go around my neck: "Queen of The Bumpfmumblemumble."

Me, not hearing her: "What?"

Diva: "Queen of The Butts."

Me, still not quite understanding her (okay, I heard what she said, but I really didn't want to know what she said), so I give her a chance to say something else and I ask her: "What?!"

Diva: "What? You have a big butt."

Me, not knowing how to respond, I say nothing and just stare at her.

Diva: "For real."

Queen Big Butt is taking her fat ass and going back to bed now that Princess Bitch-Face is on the bus!

14 comments:

The Dummy said...

Uhh..

I'm at a loss for words too.

Heather Hansen said...

WOW! Ah, your kids tell it like it is. I think I'd like mine to lie.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Heather--I'm going to teach her the importance of lying very soon, that's for sure! LOL

Jess Riley said...

Queen of the Butts...ha! Right now I feel like Queen of the Love Handles.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! Guess she inherited her mother's honesty. Someday maybe she'll learn to temper it with tact, too. :-)

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Steph Hale--I KNOW who Larry Resnick is!!!! And I know why the main character is 'riding with him!'

Other Steph--may I call you "Aussie Steph?" And BTW, I love your blog--I am SOOOO going to tell Diva she has a fat butt on her prom night! But then she'll probably say to me: "At least I got asked to Prom, Queen of the Butts!" LOL

Thanks for stopping by STEPHS!

Anonymous said...

I can tell you have just the right size butt. The kind of butt I would happily spank for the enjoyment of any traveling salesmen. On the upside if you are queen of the butts you have many, many subjects.

Dawn said...

How'd ya like a fat lip?

And No - I posted early, cause I don't think I'll be able to get my shit together tomorrow.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Oh, you mean I should ask my daughter how SHE'D like a fat lip? LOL. I thought you were talking to me!?!? LOL. You have a cute blog!

Martini said...

New to your blog.....and had to comment on this......

I agree with Eileen's first two sentences!

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Well R Martini, thank you. I think?!?!?

Anyone with the blog name Martini has got to be cool.

Sugarmama said...

My daughter once told me I had small boobies compared to her grandma (my ex-MIL, whom I loathe). Unfortunately, I didn't get a prize for it.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Sugarmama--if only you had a big butt; then you could get a lovely Mardi Gras bead necklace!

Martini said...

You have now become my favorite blogger!